***Next Board Meeting
The next meeting is Tues., December 5, 2023
General Meeting (Virtual over Zoom)
Full meeting schedule here.
The Board of Directors meetings for the Kingsview Ridge Community Association will be virtual until further notice. All homeowners are welcome to dial in to listen to the meeting. Please contact the Community Manager, Nancy Keen at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the call in phone number and meeting identification.
***While School is in Session
Please be careful and make sure to come to a complete stop at all stop signs in the community . . .
Also . . . be sure to lower your speed in the neighborhood!
***We now have a portal – lots of info!
- Online bill pay with your Association’s bank, Alliance Association Bank, or simply review your balance or transaction history
- A wealth of information from your Association’s Documents Library
- Find upcoming meetings other important events on the Association’s calendar
- Details about services provided to you by the Association
- Update your contact information
- Submit a request to your community manager or accounting representative
***Kingsview-Ridge Changes to Trash Collection
Due to skyrocketing costs, the Kingsview-Ridge Board of Directors have contracted with Ecology Refuse Services for trash collection starting Wednesday, February 2, 2022. The change in provider will affect the days for trash collection.
Trash will now be collected on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
(recycling will continue to be collected on Wednesdays by Montgomery County.
NOTE: If trash collection falls on a holiday (New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, or any other holiday the refuse transfer station is closed), collection will be on the next SCHEDULED collection day.
***Our landscaper, Potomac Gardens,
is offering our community discounts! Download More Info Here