Please be advised that snow plow services are rendered by the COUNTY for all the single family home streets. The only streets plowed by our Homeowners Association are those in the townhouse/condominium communities.
Montgomery County Snow Plow Tracking
Montgomery County Announces New Online Tool Tracks Snow Plow Progress
NOTE: The Kingsview-Ridge HOA has no control over the county’s snow plowing progress of the treating of the streets for potential winter weather.
Recycling, Trash & Bulk Pickup
Please be aware that the recycling and trash pickup are actually not the same company. Recycling is run by the county and trash by Potomac Disposal. See more information about each below.
You can look up our county recycling collection day and services by going here
Montgomery County residents may recycle their Christmas trees from December 26th through the first Friday of February by placing the entire tree at the curb by 7am on their regular recycling collection day. Please make sure to remove all decorations and tinsel and do NOT place tree inside a plastic bag.
Trash Pickup Schedule
Trash collection is scheduled on some holidays if it falls on a regularly scheduled day (Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, and Thanksgiving).
However, trash pickup may be affected by some holidays (Christmas, New Year’s Day). If the holiday falls on a trash collection day, Potomac Disposal collects the next collection day following the holiday.
Note: Please do not leave your trash in those white kitchen bags. The animals get into those and it makes a big mess. Thank you for your cooperation.
Our Waste Management company, Potomac Disposal, will do bulk pickup. Go to Potomac Disposal’s website for more information on what is acceptable and what isn’t or to fill out the form to request a bulk pickup http://www.potomacdisposal.com/bulk-pickup.
Pet owners are reminded that they should walk their pets AWAY from neighbors’ homes, playground areas and high traffic areas. Deposits of “poop” around the common areas and on neighbor’s property has become a significant nuisance. PETS SHOULD BE ON A LEASH WHEN ON KINGSVIEW RIDGE PROPERTY. IT’S NOT ONLY AN ASSOCIATION RULE, BUT COUNTY LAW! The Association covenants say that pets should not be a source of annoyance or nuisance to the neighborhood or other members. Pet owners should always “pick-up” after their pet.
Let’s face it, this is not only the law, but a sign of a considerate pet owner/neighbor. Please be aware that, failure to follow the proper rules concerning your pet could result in a monetary fine being imposed or action being taken to remove the pet from the community! See more info here.
How to pay Association/Condominium Assessments
Homeowners may pay their Association/Condominium assessments in one of the following ways:
- Mail your payment, with the coupon(s) provided and in the envelope provided to the address on the coupon which is the “lockbox” address for your community.
- Visit the web site for Alliance Association Financial Services (AAFS)* and pay your assessments by:
- E-check. NOTE: Payments may take several days to process and be posted to your account. All payments should be submitted at least four (4) business days before the due date indicated on your invoice or coupon to avoid late charges.
- Credit Card. NOTE: This credit card payment system is provided for your convenience by a third (3rd) party vendor. A fee of $19.95 will be charged for each assessment payment made using the credit card payment system. The system accepts American Express, Visa, Master Card and Discover Card.
Please note that Vanguard Management Associates, Inc. does not monitor third-party websites, does not endorse, and is not responsible for, the content, security, or products and services offered on other websites.
- Direct Debit. You must enroll in the direct debit program by completing and submitting the Direct/Automatic Debit Payment Authorization (CLICK HERE) and allowing the proper amount of time per the agreement for the process to commence. You must have a zero (-0-) balance on your account to enroll in Direct Debit.
For additional information go to Vanguard’s Home page at www.vanguardmgt.com.
*Note – Effective October 1, 2010, banking services to our association will be with Alliance Association Financial Services (AAFS)*. Our management agent, Vanguard Management Associates, Inc. has made this change in an effort to reduce costs and offer new payment options for our homeowners. Homeowners will be able to pay assessments by credit card or E-check through the AAFS web site after September 25, 2010. For more information about this change follow the link to banking on this site. Click here for additional information.
Subscribe to Our Community Mailing List-Serv
You haven’t subscribed to the Kingsview Ridge Community Mailing List yet? To keep up to date with community-related news and announcements, subscribe today. We do not send spam of any sort. We really are careful with our neighbor’s information.
**Our list-serv is reserved for our homeowners, renters, law enforcement, or anyone else specifically relevant to our community. Each applicant is manually moderated and/or approved.
Please fill out the following and Submit to subscribe to our mailing list:
The latest items we sent out on the list-serv….